For additional materials, Hi-Res photographs or video — e-mail your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of required materials as well as the purpose and location of their future use (in the subject line state your request).
Interview requests should be sent to email@example.com (in the subject line state who you want to interview)
- To get the accreditation representatives of mass media should contact the organization committee and confirm their presence at one of the events.
- The requests for accreditation should be submitted to the press-secretary of the project Lesia Klochai on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The applications should be submitted not later than 5 days before the event you want to get the accreditation for (e.g. if the event takes place on 10 June the accreditation will be closed on 5 June)
- Photo-shoots in the hall are prohibited. Photographers are allowed only at rehearsals for the event and/or for an individual interview with the artists (according to previously agreed schedule). Video-shooting during the event is allowed only from strictly designated areas and is limited to a specific time-frame.
Accreditation requires the fulfilment of the following conditions:
- For Internet media:
- Accreditation for not more than 1 person (photographer is allowed only at the press-conference or the previously agreed interview; the organizers will provide photos from the event at the request)
- It is required to place press-release with event’s poster and (or) web-banner of the event* on the main page of the web-site so as to place the report (basing on the attendance of the event).
- It is required to send a link to the material about the event to email: email@example.com *Web-banner will be provided by the press-secretary of the event.
- For printed media:
- Accreditation for not more than 1 person (photographer is allowed only at the press-conference or the previously agreed interview; the organizers will provide photos from the event at the request).
- It is required to place an announcement (article, advertising piece) of the concert and the report (based on the attendance of the event).
- It is required to send a preview of the page with a material about the event to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For radio stations:
- Accreditation for not more than 1 person.
- It is required to send the record of the concert announcement to email@example.com
- For TV channels:
- Accreditation for not more than 3 persons.
- Video clips about the event should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accreditation is valid only after it was confirmed by the press-secretary of the project.
The organizers reserve the right to refuse in accreditation without explanation.
Note, the journalist who is doing an interview with the creators and participants of The Great Gatsby ballet, so as does a photo-session and/or video-shoot, must download, sign and provide organizers with the document listed below.